当前位置: 首页 > 英汉互译

酒店退房英语对话,酒店结账离店英语对话

  • 英汉互译
  • 2025-07-15

酒店退房英语对话?关于酒店退房英语对话一 A:What's the matter?A:有什么事情?B:Checking out, please.B:我要退房。A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。B:Excuse me. What are these charges?B:对不起。那么,酒店退房英语对话?一起来了解一下吧。

酒店入住与退房英文对话

退房的英语表达是:check out,

我们先来学习一下退房的英语表达是:check out,相对应的入住酒店是check in.

下面是宾馆退房英语口语情景对话:

Receptionist: Hi there. Are you checking out now?

接待员:您好。您现在退房吗?

Kane: Yes, sorry. I know we're a few minutes late.

凯恩:是的,对不起,我知道我们迟了几分钟。

Receptionist: That's no problem. It's always really busy at check out time anyway.

接待员:没关系。反正退房的时间都挺忙的。

Kane: Oh, really. The last hotel we stayed at charged us for a late check out.

凯恩:哦,是吗?上次我们住的那家宾馆因为我们退房迟了一些就收费了。

Receptionist: The hotel isn't booked this week, so it's not a problem. How was

everything?

接待员:这周宾馆没有预订出去,所以没关系。

酒店客人退房的英文对话

L stands for Lady, R stands for Receptionist.

L: Hello.

R: Hello, Shangri-La Hotel. What can I do for you, Madam?

L:Yes, I want to book two standard rooms, and I will live in on July 3rd,and check out on July 5th.

R:One moment please, let me check if there are rooms available? Mmm…Yes, There are two available!

L:Oh, great! Can I check in at 9:00 in the morning?

R:I am so sorry, but the check-in time is 2:00 PM. Because now it is the holiday rush, and there are not so many rooms available. To check in ahead of time depends on the situation of hotel rooms availability.

L:But I have a lot of luggage, and I hope to put the luggage in our rooms, for we have planned to go out for sightseeing.

R:I see, how about putting your luggage in our left-luggage office, and then youcan go out for sightseeing. How about this?

L:OK, it sounds reasonable! So, help me to have the two rooms reserved, Thankyou!

R:OK, is there anything else I can help?

L:NO, thanks!

酒店check out情景对话

酒店退房的英语对话如下:

A: Hello. Are you checking out now?

A:您好,您要结账退房了吗?

B: Yes. We're sorry. I know we're a few minutes late.

B:是的,对不起,我知道我们晚了几分钟。

A: That's no problem. It's always really busy at check out time anyway.

A:没关系的,反正在退房的时候总是会很忙的。

B: Oh, really. Thanks a lot.

B:哦,是吧,谢谢。

A: How was everything?

A:一切都还好吗?

B: Everything was good. We are very satisfied with the room. The beds were really comfortable. The staff here is friendly and helped us a lot. This is a really good hotel.

B:一切都很好,我们对房间非常满意,床特别舒服。这里的工作人员都非常友好,也给了我们很多帮助,这确实是一个好饭店。

国外酒店退房英语对话

我们先来学习一下退房的英语表达是:check out,相对应的入住酒店是check in.

下面是宾馆退房英语口语情景对话:

Receptionist: Hi there. Are you checking out now?

接待员:您好。您现在退房吗?

Kane: Yes, sorry. I know we're a few minutes late.

凯恩:是的,对不起,我知道我们迟了几分钟。

Receptionist: That's no problem. It's always really busy at check out time anyway.

接待员:没关系。反正退房的时间都挺忙的。

Kane: Oh, really. The last hotel we stayed at charged us for a late check out.

凯恩:哦,是吗?上次我们住的那家宾馆因为我们退房迟了一些就收费了。

Receptionist: The hotel isn't booked this week, so it's not a problem. How was everything?

接待员:这周宾馆没有预订出去,所以没关系。

酒店结账离店英语对话

在我国,对话教学是伴随新课程改革而出现的一种新的教学形态,在近几年倍受关注。我整理了关于酒店退房英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于酒店退房英语对话一

A:What's the matter?

A:有什么事情?

B:Checking out, please.

B:我要退房。

A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.

A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。

B:Excuse me. What are these charges?

B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?

A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.

A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。

B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.

B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。

A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.

A:我知道。

以上就是酒店退房英语对话的全部内容,酒店退房的英语对话如下:A: Hello. Are you checking out now?A:您好,您要结账退房了吗?B: Yes. We're sorry. I know we're a few minutes late.B:是的,对不起,我知道我们晚了几分钟。A: That's no problem. It's always really busy at check out time anyway.A:没关系的,内容来源于互联网,信息真伪需自行辨别。如有侵权请联系删除。

猜你喜欢