当前位置: 首页 > 英汉互译

我们的故事翻译成英文,我们的故事结束了英文翻译

  • 英汉互译
  • 2026-05-14

我们的故事翻译成英文?The Story Of Us 我们的故事 I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us 过去我常在想某天,我们会将咱两相爱的故事讲 How we met and the sparks flew instantly 我们如何相遇,那么,我们的故事翻译成英文?一起来了解一下吧。

我们的故事用英语怎么说

开始我们的故事吧

Now let's start our story.

or,

Now our story has begun.

关于我们的故事

我们的故事,未完待续.

Our story is not over.it is to be continued...

关于我们的故事英文翻译

The Story Of Us 我们的故事

I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us 过去我常在想某天,我们会将咱两相爱的故事讲

How we met and the sparks flew instantly 我们如何相遇,两颗心相碰顷刻间又有怎样的火花绽放

People would say, "they're the lucky ones" 人们会说他俩可真是幸运的一对

I used to know my place was a spot next to you 过去我总以为你的身旁一直是我心中那片归宿地

Now I'm searching the room for an empty seat 而现在我将整个房间寻个遍要另找个空位能容身我坐下

Cause lately I don't even know what page you're on 因为近来我甚至都不了解你在哪里(谱写哪出戏)

Oh, a simple complication 哦,如此简单却又纠结于心

Miscommunications lead to fall out 爱缺少了沟通闹的我们都翻了脸

So many things that I wish you knew 我有太多事情都希望你了解

So many walls up I can't break through 你有太多的墙道道立起,牢不可破将我阻截

Now I'm standing alone 此刻我孓身无依伫立

In a crowded room 于一所拥挤的房间里

And we're not speaking 而我俩彼此相见都缄口不语

And I'm dying to know 极想知道(相互间只存在不予理睬)

Is it killing you ? 这对我来说可真是要命般正煎熬不休

Like it's killing me? 对你而言也同样的感觉在闹心不已,对吧?

I don't know what to say 我不知该说什么好

Since a twist of fate 自从我们之间宣告了彻底决裂

When it all broke down 命运之神随即也转身离去

And the story of us 咱俩相遇的故事

Looks a lot like a tragedy now 现在看起来多像一出悲剧

Next chapter 下一章节

How'd we end up this way? 这样不期而遇的局面我们又该怎么收场?

See me nervously pulling at my clothes 见我紧张的在拉扯着衣角

And trying to look busy 努力让自己看起来忙而不顾

And you're doing your best to avoid me 而你也使尽浑身解数避免能再与我接触

I'm starting to think one day I'll tell the story of us 我开始想某天我会将咱俩分手的故事讲

How I was losing my mind when I saw you here 那时你现身与眼前的一刻我变的失去了理智

But you held your pride like you should have held me 而你却将你要命的自尊死握不放,而当时你就该将我如那般牢牢把握

Oh, we're scared to see the ending 哦,我不敢看一眼结局变成这般样子

Why are we pretending this is nothing? 为何一见面我们都装成一副若无其事的样子

I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how 想告诉你我想你但又不知要怎样才能和你说到一起

I've never heard silence quite this loud 我从未听过死寂在大声摇旗呐喊:将一切都埋在心里

Now I'm standing alone 此刻我孓身无依伫立

In a crowded room 于一所拥挤的房间里

And we're not speaking 而我俩彼此相见都缄口不语

And I'm dying to know 极想知道(如鲠于喉的滋味)

Is it killing you 这对我来说可真是要命般正煎熬不休

Like it's killing me? 对你而言也同样的感觉在闹心不已,对吧?

I don't know what to say 我不知该说什么好

Since a twist of fate 自从我们之间的一切彻底土崩瓦解

When it all broke down 这份爱的命运随即也反复

And the story of us 咱俩相遇的故事

Looks a lot like a tragedy now 现在看起来很像一出悲剧

This is looking like a contest 这看起来像场较量

Of who can act like they care less 我们都在角逐谁更能装满不在乎

But I liked it better when you were on my side 但我更喜欢你曾总依顺我,那时我什么都不在乎

The battle's in your hands now 此刻,这场决战的号角就掌握于你手中

But I would lay my armor down 但我会放下自己的武装

If you'd say you'd rather love than fight 如果你说出你宁愿好好爱我而不是要斗个你死我活

So many things that you wish I knew 有太多的事你都希望我能懂

But the story of us might be ending soon 但咱俩的故事可能很快就此画上句号

Now I'm standing alone 此刻我孓身无依伫立

In a crowded room 于一所拥挤的房间里

And we're not speaking 而咱俩相见都无从开口

And I'm dying to know 极想知道(极想知道,咱俩已形同陌路)

Is it killing you? 这对我来说可真是要命般正煎熬不休

Like it's killing me? 对你而言也同样的感觉在闹心不已,对吧?

I don't know what to say 我不知该说什么好

Since a twist of fate 自从我们之间宣告了彻底决裂

When it all broke down 这份爱的命运随即也反复

And the story of us 而且我们的故事

Looks a lot like a tragedy now, now, now 咱俩相遇的故事现在看起来多像一出悲剧,现在,现在,现在

And we're not speaking 咱俩彼此相见都无从开口

And I'm dying to know 极想知道(结局只有分道扬镳)

Is it killing you? 这对我来说可真是要命般正煎熬不休

Like it's killing me? 对你而言也同样的感觉在闹心不已,对吧?

I don't know what to say 我不知该说什么好

Since a twist of fate 自从我俩的命运随即反复

------------

女子啊这么容易到找的东西不能太懒哦

---BY蝶子

'cause we're going down 因我们两颗心的相碰最终如同触礁都沉没

And the story of us 现在咱俩的故事

Looks a lot like a tragedy now 看起来多像一出悲剧

我们的故事从这里开始英文

对这句话的翻译关键在于对”我们的故事“的理解。故事是有关我们的? 还是我们要说(但与我们无关)的故事?

第一种情景的翻译:

The story about us is about to start. 也可用复数:

The stories about us are about to start.

The story (stories) about us wil start soon.

第二种情景的翻译:

Our story (stories) is (are) about to start.

Our story (stories) will start soon.

希望对你有帮助。

我们的故事英文翻译

《The Story Of Us》

创作人、歌手:Taylor Swift

所属专辑:《Speak Now》

发行公司:Big Machine Records

单曲发行时间:2011年4月1日

I used to think that one day we'd tell the story of us,

我一直这样认为,在未来的某一天,我们会这样告诉别人关于我们的故事

And how we met

我们眼神第一次交汇的那一瞬间

And how the sparks flew instantly

花火悄然绽放

And people would say they're the lucky ones

所有人都会说:看,他们是如此幸运(的找到彼此)

I used to know my place was the spot next to you,

曾经,我知道我的座位,一定是紧紧挨着你的那一个

Now I'm searching the room for an empty seat

现在,我只能站在那里,试图找到一个没有人的空位

Cause lately I don't even know what page you're on

最近,我甚至不知道你在我们这个故事的那一页游荡?

Oh, a simple complication, Miscommunications lead to far love,

一个简简单单的复杂,错误着带领我们远离了爱情

So many things I wish that you knew

有好多好多的事情,我希望你知道

So many walls that I can't break through

有好多好多的阻拦,我希望我能穿越

Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room

现在,我一个人站在这里,一个充满欢声笑语的房间里

And you're not speaking

你没有说一个字

And I'm dying to know

我是如此渴望知道

Is it killing you Like it's killing me

这伤痛是不是像汲取我生命一样的伤害着你

And I don't know what to say since a twist of fate, when it all broke down

自从那些命中注定传说被粉碎,我就已经说不出什么

And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now

那个关于我们的故事,已经宛如悲剧一般

Next chapter 下一个篇章

How did we end up this way?

我们是如何让结局变成这样的呢?

See me nervously pulling of my clothes and trying to look busy

我紧张的不停的拉扯着自己的衣服,试图自己看上去忙碌一点

And you're doing your best to avoid me

你也在尽自己最大的努力躲开我的视线

I'm starting to think that one day I'll tell the story of us

我开始这样认为,我会这样告诉人们,那个关于我们的故事

Of how I was losing my mind when I saw you here

那个关于我是如何将我自己迷失在有你的篇章里

But you held your pride like you should have held me,

但是你一直紧紧拥抱着自己的自尊,那应该是你抱紧我的方式。

以上就是我们的故事翻译成英文的全部内容,第一种情景的翻译:The story about us is about to start. 也可用复数:The stories about us are about to start.The story (stories) about us wil start soon.第二种情景的翻译:Our story (stories) is (are) about to start.Our story (stories) will start soon.希望对你有帮助。内容来源于互联网,信息真伪需自行辨别。如有侵权请联系删除。

猜你喜欢